© 2009 Telefónica SA, Gran Vía 28, 28013 Madrid, Spain.
Madrid Mercantile Register, volume 208 of Companies, sheet 1, page number M-6164, 946 th VAT registration. A-28/015865
All rights reserved
1. IPR web telefonica.com, source, design, navigation structure, databases and different elements contained code are owned by Telefónica SA who has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general conditions governing access to and use of the website telefonica.com Telefonica makes freely available to Internet users. Access to the website implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services provided at this site is governed by the conditions stipulated in each case, which is considered accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. The viewing, printing and download parts of web content is authorized only and exclusively under the following conditions:
That is consistent with the purposes of web telefonica.com.
That is done with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. Commercial use or distribution, public communication, or treated purposes is expressly prohibited.
None of the contents on this website are modified in any way.
No graphic, icon or image available on this website may be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
4. Telefónica, SA reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, changes and updates to the information contained on its website, the configuration and presentation thereof and the conditions of access.
5. Telefónica SA does not guarantee no interruptions or errors in accessing the website, its content, nor that it is updated, although its best efforts to, as appropriate, prevent, correct or update.
6. Both access to this website and the use made of the information contained herein is the sole responsibility of the user. Telefónica not responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information. Telefónica is not responsible for any errors of security that may occur or for any damage caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of virus on the user's computer used to connect to services and web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
7. Telefónica assumes no liability arising from the provision or content of third party links referred to in the website, nor guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in it that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. Telefónica SA He owns the intellectual property rights relating to its products and services and specifically those relating to the "Telefónica" registered trademark. Regarding the appointments of products and services of third Telefónica, SA recognized for their holders the rights of intellectual property, not their mere mention or appearance on the website any rights or any of Telefónica responsibility for them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Telefónica, SA
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, resale, and any breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property Telefonica SA, will result in legal action.
10. Any link to this website must be your main or home page.
11. Telefónica SA and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user for any dispute arising from access to this web address. In the event that the user reside outside of Spain, Telefónica SA and the user shall submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, the courts of the city of Madrid (Spain).