Telefonica, SA informs users of the portal www.talentumstartups.com TELEPHONE Group companies comply with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, user privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal data in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Act is approved 15/1999 on the Protection of personal Data, thereby adopting the technical and organizational measures to protect the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, Telefónica SA informs users of the portal www.talentumstartups.com your personal data can only be obtained for processing if they are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and objectives determined , explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained. They will be canceled when no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the holder in exercising its right of cancellation.
When personal data is collected via www.talentumstartups.com, the user shall be informed clearly and unequivocally, of the following:
- Existence of a file or processing of personal data, purpose of the collection and recipients of information.
- Registration of the file in the Register of the Data Protection Agency
- mandatory or optional response to questions which may be asked Character, as well as the consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to supply.
- Ability to exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- Identity and address of the controller of the data.
The user is solely responsible for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
Any transfer to third parties of personal data of users of this website will be duly communicated to those affected, specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose for which they will treat the data that are transferred.